Saturday, July 3, 2010

Soooo... everybody's doing it? Whats IT you ask? Blogging. Starting a blog, involved with a blog, reading blogs. Who made up the word blog anyway? I decided to look in the dictionary, for the meaning of BLOG.

BLOG- a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about thier personal experiences and hobbies.

Now that is self-explanatory. However, will I be sharing my journal? Nope, thats my personal stuff. Your journal can be used against you. Hobbies, well as you can see, one of my hobbies is writing.
Personal experiences, yeah I can share some of those with you. Afterall, in order to gain your trust as my readers, I have to let you see that I am no different than you are.

This is my first blog, over a year in the making. Amped up by my closest friends and family, i decided to start my own blog. The main reason was, I have things I want to discuss and I have issues on my mind. But I dont want to wait for someone else to post it. So now, the responsibility is on me. When I have something to say, I can log on and post it. I think this should be a kool and great new experience.

So bare with me folks, I have lots of things to discuss, debate and scratchin my head with confusion, lol.

Welcome to Let Tash Speak!

1 comment: